Wednesday, February 3, 2010

If you were a fungi, what type would you be and why?

I'd be a Chytridiomycota because I am capable of moving on my own through liquid menstrua by simple flagella.If you were a fungi, what type would you be and why?
My girl friend often says I'm a little like a Cortinarius violaceus


but I don't think so.





http://www.funghi.org/dynamic/common/cgi-bin/d.exe?ID=93%26amp;HTM=www.funghi.org\scheda\default.htmIf you were a fungi, what type would you be and why?
mushroom keeped in dark feed on s hit nothing changes
That Polka Dot One, Its Poisonous
A slime mold, because I am always eating greasy, delicious pizza and my hands are very slimy. And because I am a very primitive, basic functioning lifeform.
Chytridiomycota
Um...a mushroom...because its the only kind of fungi i know...
A fern, on the bark of a flame of the forest tree, in the middle of a rainforest jungle!
i'd be a hallucinogenic one, to help Shamans on their trips.
Okay, this is probably not so funny but I would be peatmoss. Then I would be a real fun guy!!


(except I am a girl) Okay....not so funny, I know!!
apsergillus. i like the way they look when they grow on petri plates.
A mushroom, becuase people keep me in the dark and feed me bull shi.t anyways.
A magic mushroom, for obvious reasons :p
i'd be vagina fungi
  • antivirus download
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment