Thursday, February 11, 2010

I have got fungi growing on my lawn is there any safe way of removing it?

if by 'fungi' you mean toadstools or mushrooms, then there is no reason to get all upset.... it's a natural thing where there is wood underground that is rotting and the ground is wet from rain..... just remove them so that kids and pets don't get into them.... a rake or a shovel or trowel is dandy... if no kiddies or pets around, a nine iron or putter is fine!!.... they'll go away when it's dry outside or the sun gets on them....





when they do pop up it's a sign there are good organisms and good work going on in your soil...





now, if it's a gray or black or orange colored fungus those are a different story... come back with a description and maybe I can find you a website to get info on it.... before you go to an expert for their input....I have got fungi growing on my lawn is there any safe way of removing it?
Spray copper oxy chloride fungicide @ 2 ml per liter of water and avoid watering heavilyI have got fungi growing on my lawn is there any safe way of removing it?
it's part of nature , just rake them off ,

No comments:

Post a Comment