Thursday, February 11, 2010

How do u get rid of fungi around the mouth that makes ur lip swollen?

i got this rash aroun my mouth and i wen to the doctor and he said it could be yeast infection , its kind of spreading on my face and my lip is swollen. i cant open my mouth so i drink from straw i really need help so please let me know if u got a answer thanksHow do u get rid of fungi around the mouth that makes ur lip swollen?
I am the one you emailed about how I got rid of this when I had it, my email I sent to you came back to me. so I'll post it here for you to read. This is how I got mine to go away and what I thought mine was:


It took 3-4 weeks for it to go away, It was horrible. No doctor was able to help me. I was reading up online about it and it sounded like excema or perioral dermititis and it said to take tetracycline to treat perioral dermiititis and i had some , so I took that and put aquaphor on it for like a week and a half and then it finally started to go away. I think it could have been a allergy to viactiv multi vitamin chews, because I was taking them for about a week when the rash appeared, and after the rash went away, I tried taking them again , and after one week again, the rash started to come back, so I stopped taking them vitamins and it went away and stayed away. Good luck because its not fun. I feel for ya.How do u get rid of fungi around the mouth that makes ur lip swollen?
oh my...
And he didn't give you anything for it? Well that is typical of western medicine.


Neem oil will fix you right up. However, keep in mind that neem oil is extremely bitter. You will not want it on your tongue. Also, to keep this from happening again and to speed things up, take neem leaf or neem bark capsules, milk thistle, and tumeric capsules, 1 each per day.
its called THRUSH


go to: http://www.medicinenet.com/thrush/articl鈥?/a>


and they have a lot of info. you will need to avoid foods that have ';yeast'; or are fermented, aged, distilled, etc. Mold feeds fungus. Everytime you eat these foods you are feeding your infection from the outside and the inside.


Also try going to vitamin shoppe and getting acidophilus- the chewable kind are tasty and help your good bacteria grow inside you.


so ah- have fun with all that-

No comments:

Post a Comment