Wednesday, February 3, 2010

What does the thumbnail look like in it's various stages as it's growing back and recovering from a fungus?

What does the thumbnail look like in it's various stages as it's growing back and recovering from a fungus?


I had a nail fungus and it's since died and the nails are recovering. I'm just curious how the nail is supposed to look as it grows in. I've googled everything to death and can't really seem to find what I'm looking for. Some parts of the nail are jagged and rough from where the fungus was and filing and treating. I had three nails infected at three different times. Both big toes, forst the left, then the right a few months later. Then I contracted it on my left thumb nail a few months ago. Been dealing with it for exactly a year now and my left big toenail is half grown in ( I had a partial nail avulsion to remove an ingrown nail) and that's all this crap started.What does the thumbnail look like in it's various stages as it's growing back and recovering from a fungus?
Your nail should look pink and should feel smooth however, it can take like 6 weeks to 6 month for it to grow back.

No comments:

Post a Comment