Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I need help to identify a deseace in my fish tank,it doesnt seem to harm my fish.its on the walls like fungus.?

everything started when i was treating my tank with mardel maracide cause a had 3 fish with ich,after 4 days the ich was gone but this thing show up all over my tank walls,plants and rocks.the funny thing is that even if i cleaned away it grows back in 2 to 3 days.can it be fungus or agae or even bacteria.I did a video for you guys to see. just type http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXJoriwGfAMI need help to identify a deseace in my fish tank,it doesnt seem to harm my fish.its on the walls like fungus.?
Some sort of algae I think. Probably harmless, the fish dont appear to be affected by it.





Hit it with the algae scraper and see if it goes away over time.





It's possible that the Ich treatment has upset the natural balance in the tank, you kill off one sort of algae or bacteria, and something different grows in it's place.





IanI need help to identify a deseace in my fish tank,it doesnt seem to harm my fish.its on the walls like fungus.?
get a algae eating fish or add one of those tablets that kill algae. If you do decide to get a algae eating fish make sure it wont get killed if your fish are aggresive. Do you have a water cleaning system? The water looks dirty no offense

No comments:

Post a Comment